A whole new world

 


Never in my life did I imagine months of work from home, a pandemic, wearing masks as a normal thing, or Bernie becoming a viral meme. 2020 was a wild ride, and I'm hoping that the world starts to look a whole lot less chaotic soon.

In the meantime, how do we human in meaningful ways? Specifically, I mean interactions with humans other than spouse or immediate family? How do we still human? I still Zoom, but it's becoming tiresome. Spring and Summer are easier for me. I garden, hike, eat outdoors, try to do socially distant outdoor activities in the sun, and these things are good. 

Right now, we're going to church (they have very stringent protocols in place), and I attend a socially distant (in person) dog training course for our puppy. Clay and I want to join a post card club where you send post cards to people all over the world. In the same vein, I'm still working on very belated Christmas cards (they'll probably be Valentine's Cards at this rate).

I am eager to hear your ideas. How do you human right now? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accidental Prophecies

California dreaming on a winter's day

Things are getting real!