California dreaming on a winter's day



The last time it snowed here was January of 2020. The snow barely stuck. The sidewalks were clear. It melted into a reasonable chilly, but bearably cold day. 

This is not bearably cold by Texas standards: 15 degrees and plummeting. Texans cannot drive in snow, so we're hunkered down, enjoying the view, and I am personally breaking out the hot chocolate.

I'm one of those people who only wants it to snow at Christmas, and then I'm over it. I'm dreaming about our mild California winters and sunshine, lots of sunshine.

It's also Valentine's Day. Clay and I will have to get creative in our celebration since there will be not dining out, and ordering in may even pose challenges. I have been promised stamp art by Clay. I'll keep you posted on our arts and crafts session.

Any winter people out there? Please share what you love about it, and how you coexist with the cold. I need tips. This promises to be a very cold week. 🥶🧊
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accidental Prophecies

Things are getting real!